Address:Cua Dai Beach, Hoi An,Quang Nam Province
Highlights: Hoi An ancient town, My Son holy land, Cua Dai beach, Kim Bong carpenter village, Thanh Ha pottery village
Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa is situated 5 km from the little town of Hoi An, along a stretch of white sand beach, one side of the resort facing the river delta and the other side, the sea.
Referring to the history and mix of cultures of Hoi An, the Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa is built like a small fisherman’s village, with small streets and water ponds, small houses with clay-tiled roofs and round Chinese cloth lanterns. A special care of the individual senses has been taken to provide each guest a warm and restful environment.
A special care of the individual senses and feelings has been taken to provide to each guest a warm and restful environment.
- Superior: 32 rooms,34m2/a room
- Deluxe Seaside: 16 houses with Victoria standard decoration,12 houses with Vietnamese style, and only 1 with Old French style in 36m2.
- Deluxe Beach Front: 12 houses with Japanese style decoration, 2 house with Vietnamese style, and only 2 with Old French style in 36m2.
- Royal Suite: 4 en-suite of a living room with convertible sofa, and a bed room with inside terrace, Old French style decoration in 52m2.
- Honeymoon Suite
- Two speedboats
- Beach sports
- Fees for activities do apply
- Free mountain bikes
- Relax at the large open-air swimming pool, steam bath, indoor Jacuzzi, sauna or visit our fitness centre
- A tennis court
- Shuttle to Hoi An and excursions by
- Victoria side-car
- Fitness center: Spa, Sauna, Traditional massages and Aromatherapy.
- Water Sport: kites, volley ball and petanque, Jacuzzis.
- Land Sport: 2 tennis courts, table tennis, billiards, darts, Mountain bikes for rent to get around. Private jetty.